I was referring to the equity as in capital or money. In order to build you have to have financing (debt) and capital (equity). So say you are building a $100m project and the most a bank will loan you is 60%, then you have to have the other 40% in cash (equity). From what I heard the group putting up that equity for the residential portion backed out. They were still going to go forward with the Whole Foods and garage with the ideal that they would find a new equity partner or iron out and issues later. I don't know if that's true, that just what I've heard.